Those warm summer nights can make it difficult to sleep deeply and wake refreshed and relaxed in the morning - even for your baby!
To help your baby sleep more comfortably on warm nights, we created this 'Cool' range made of a soft, ultra light organic cotton mesh-like fabric to promote air circulation around your baby, keeping their body temperature cool and constant.
This Extra-Wide Sack version baby sleeping bag is designed for babies that have been diagnosed with hip dysplasia or Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH), and are required to wear a special brace (orthosis).
The key difference being a wider bottom sack to comfortably fit a hip dysplasia brace, Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Brace, Rhino brace, or Spica Cast.
FEATURES: - extra-wide sack to comfortably fit a hip dysplasia brace, pavlik harness, rhino brace, or spica cast
- ultra light, soft breathable organic cotton, keeps your baby warm and comfortable, won't cause overheating
- allows baby to sleep in their natural sleeping position
- gentle transitioning from swaddling to free arms
- fold-over cuffs allows hands to come out for play time or for self-soothing and close to keep hands warm inside
- two-way zipper: full-body length zip with top zipper cover
- bottom opening zipper for easy nappy changes
- suitable from 6 months up to 12+ months
NOTE: If your baby is still experiencing strong startle reflex, we recommend you choose the Sleepy Hugs original.
The Hands In & Out sleep sack is available from 6-12 months to 12+ months.
$7.95 shipping Australia-wide on orders under $99. Free shipping on all orders over $99 (excluding certain bulky goods). Orders will be shipped within 2 business days, unless indicated otherwise, and will arrive directly from the brand – because life is more fun when you have lots of online deliveries to look forward to!
This item is returnable.
Not quite right? No problems! You're welcome to return an item within 14 days of receipt. Some exceptions do apply though, so see full details of our returns policy here.